SHaRON is a safe and anonymous environment where people can both receive support and help others who are in, or have been through similar situations.
SHaRON operates 24/7 365 days per week, volunteers can work flexible hours just let us know your availability. Personal characteristics/specification for this role are:
- Friendly and empathic
- Clear understanding of confidentiality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm reliable and punctual
- Able to work as part of a team
The role involves working under supervision and within boundaries set out by each service using SHaRON.
What we can offer:
- Local induction from a friendly team
- Training on the use of SHaRON on an iPad
- An insight into aspects of working in mental health
- A reference for future employment or education
For further information please view this page on the Berkshire Healthcare website. (Please note you will need to be aged 21 or older to work on the SHaRON platform)
My husband says how much better I've been since joining SHaRON, it's amazing, thank you.Dizzy